April 6, 2020
Thought for the day: Holy Week, Monday. Today is the first day of Holy Week. Our celebration will be very different this year, to be sure. How will you celebrate Holy Week at home? One idea is to take a look at THIS timeline for Holy Monday. Take a look at some of the links below to enhance your personal devotional time this week. Don’t forget to send an Easter greeting for our community celebration on Sunday.
● Celebrating Holy Week at Home Links ○ THIS resource is from Episcopal brothers and sisters. It’s very good! ○ HERE are some more easy and wonderful ideas! ○ Another one… THIS is from the Christian Century.
● Holy Week Links! Watch this daily text and your email for service links. Please send a short “Happy Easter” video to Susan to be included for all to see on Sunday. You can say “He is Risen!” or “Happy Easter!” Whatever works for you. We’d like to have a grand Easter Parade!
● ONE ON ONE Meetings: Sign up for a one-on-one meeting with Pastor Traci! The schedule is HERE .
● Online giving. For those of you who are able to give to the church in this time of uncertainty, please support our congregation through SIMPLE GIVE. Pledges and gifts given online go to our bank account directly. You can make a one time or regular gift as your circumstances allow. Thank you for your generosity!
● Zoom Meeting, next week: April 8. If our group gets too large, we can split into two groups. For now, just call in at this time: Traci Smith is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Traci Smith's Zoom Meeting Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/515981426
Meeting ID: 515 981 426
Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Love to all, in Christ,