Traci Smith, Pastor
Emily Culella, Director of Christian Education & Youth Ministries
Susan Smentek, Director of Music
Session is the governing body of the church moderated by the pastor. Nine elders represent the congregation and guide the spiritual path of the church. There are three classes of Elders each with three members who serve three-year terms. That way, there is always rotation of new leaders onto Session, along with seasoned members.
The Clerk of Session manages the business of the session, files reports as needed with the Chicago Presbytery, but does not have voting privileges.
- Class of 2021: Jim Davidovich, Jennifer Gordon, Karen Miller
- Class of 2022: Carol Ewert, Rob Kopecky, Faith Lee
- Class of 2023: Pam Fuesz, Peter Gough, Anna Lu
Clerk of Session: Tom Mason
Trustees manage the administrative tasks and operations of the church, including finances, building and grounds and contracted services. There are two classes of Trustees each with three members who serve three-year terms.
- Class of 2021: Bill Berner
- Class of 2022: Doug Fitzgerald, Diana Riekse, Greg St. Laurent (treasurer)
- Class of 2023: Ray Lee, Art Pitz
Deacons are a group of nine church members who attend to the spiritual and physical needs of the congregation. There are three classes of Deacons each with three members who serve three-year terms. Every member of the congregation is assigned a Deacon to whom they can reach out if they need assistance.
- Class of 2021: Dave Fuesz, Ted Steiskal, Cheryl Turek
- Class of 2022: Barry Benecke II, Berlice Chetnga, Alan West
- Class of 2023: Karen, Fitzgerald, Suzanne Legg, Ruth Schroeder
Trustees, Elders on Session and Deacons are all nominated and elected by members of the congregation. The term of service for all positions is three years; members may serve no more than two terms consecutively.