Traci Smith, Pastor
Susan Smentek, Director of Music
Session is the governing body of the church moderated by the pastor. Nine elders represent the congregation and guide the spiritual path of the church. There are three classes of Elders each with three members who serve three-year terms. That way, there is always rotation of new leaders onto Session, along with seasoned members.
The Clerk of Session manages the business of the session, files reports as needed with the Chicago Presbytery, but does not have voting privileges.
- Class of 2023: Pam Fuesz, Anna Pearson Lu, Doug Fitzgerald
- Class of 2024: Jennifer Gordon, Patti Berner, Steve Mortensen
- Class of 2025: Carol Ewert, Rob Kopecky, Clare Collins
Clerk of Session: Patti Berner
Treasurer: Doug Fitzgerald
Deacons are a group of nine church members who attend to the spiritual and physical needs of the congregation. There are three classes of Deacons each with three members who serve three-year terms. Every member of the congregation is assigned a Deacon to whom they can reach out if they need assistance.
- Class of 2023: Karen Fitzgerald, Dave Fuesz, Suzanne Legg
- Class of 2024: Pat Campbell, Ruth Schroeter, Suzanne Pitz
- Class of 2025: Berlirce Chetgna, Susan Leslie
Elders on Session and Deacons are all nominated and elected by members of the congregation. The term of service for all positions is three years; members may serve no more than two terms consecutively.