Elmhurst Presbyterian Church offers a number of ways for adult members to expand their knowledge of the Bible and feel more comfortable sharing their Christian faith.
Adult Studies: Join us on Sundays before worship service at 9:15 a.m. in Calvin Hall for ongoing discussions lead by the pastor. No advance preparation is needed. Just come with an open heart and mind to share in conversation and learning.
Wednesday Evening Book Study - Resumes on September 6 at 7pm. We will continue our conversation on The Book of Joy by the Dalia Lama and Bishop Desmond Tutu. We will focus on the “Pillars of Joy.”
Small Groups: EPC offers a variety of small groups and welcomes members to create new groups.
- HUGs (Hearts of Grace) – A dinner fellowship group for women that meets monthly at an area restaurant, usually the third Monday of the month. Watch the events calendar for meeting notices. Contact Diane Slocum for more information.
- Wednesday Night Study Group – Meets weekly (except during summer) at 7 p.m. in the Tallman Room. All are welcome to join.
- Monday Morning Ladies’ Book Group – Resumes on Monday, September 11 from 9:30 -11:00 a.m. in the Tallman Room. A new book will be selected for discussion
- Movie Group – Monthly, members view a movie as a group then meet for refreshments and discussion at the church. Contact Susan Leslie at for more information or to be added to the member list.
- R.O.M.E.O Group (Retired Old Men Eating Out) – Meet on a regular basis at the Hi-View Restaurant in Villa Park. Contact Doug Hall at 630.279-8739.