YOU GIVE. EPC DOUBLES YOUR DONATION.
Are you ready to double your giving impact in our community? Until June 30, 2020, Elmhurst Presbyterian Church (EPC) is sponsoring the “Double Up Community Challenge” in support of three local non-profit organizations. EPC will match contributions made through its online giving platform through the end of the month until its giving pool of $5,000 is exhausted.
- DuPage PADS - Provides interim and permanent housing and support services to end homelessness.
- Elmhurst Walk-In Assistance Network - Connecting people in need to community resources.
- Elmhurst Yorkfield Food Pantry - Providing food, compassion and hope to our neighbors and children in need.
How to give:
- Visit EPC's online giving page.
- Click on the pull-down menu to select the organization to which you will donate.
- Enter payment info. Click the SUBMIT button.
- Need a tax receipt? Click here to complete a form with your contact info.
- EPC doubles up on your donation. Thank you!
“We can see the increased need in our community as a result of COVID-19 and know that Elmhurst is full of people who care about their neighbors,” said Rev. Traci Smith, pastor at EPC. “The ‘Double Up Community Challenge’ is a way for EPC to encourage giving to local organizations that directly serve those impacted by the pandemic.”
*Elmhurst Presbyterian will match donations from June 15 to 30, 2020 until the giving pool of $5,000 is depleted.